Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Class time again!



Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I have a new round of classes starting up this weekend and starting again in June. 

I will be offering a couple of choices of images to paint from. I will create paintings from these photos during class and can walk you through each step.



Students are also welcome to bring their own image or object to paint from if they prefer.

My June classes are great for students on summer break, adults, or for parents and to enjoy with their children. In addition to my oil painting classes, I will be offering both a drawing and acrylic painting class at the Huntsville Art League.

Please register in advance to reserve your place for any of the classes you are interested in. You can find more information and sign up here http://www.annmoellerstudios.com/393001/, or you can call or email to reserve your spot. Once you register, please email me with your phone number and the class you registered for to make sure I can contact you if needed.

Thank you, and happy painting!
-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment